ListView
Author Message
 ListView

I have a huge database(up to 10000 articles) and I use a ListView to display the results of a query. The problem is: the display on the screen is made just after all the records was "queryed" - after a long time.
How can I display the records dinamically in the ListView(record after record while the records are "queryed"), like ISQL_w ?

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;  The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ListView

Quote:

> I have a huge database(up to 10000 articles) and I use a ListView to display the results of a query. The problem is: the display on the screen is made just after all the records was "queryed" - after a long time.
> How can I display the records dinamically in the ListView(record after record while the records are "queryed"), like ISQL_w ?

Take a look at:

DBVLIST: Demonstrates CListView and CDaoRecordset

in the sample apps that come with VC

Jim [VC/MFC MVP]
To send mail, change spam-me-not to msn

Sun, 12 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListView Items: Can they be Editable?

2. Listview sort order status icon

3. Combobox over listview cell?

4. FW 1.0 SP3 - ListView empty lines

5. color of checkbox in the listview

6. ListView / Scrolled

7. Scrolling to a certain row with a listview

8. ListView Scrolling

9. stay at end of listview ??

10. Question about ListView

11. Listview.....

12. Adding columns to ListView after it's been added to a form