CRichEditCtrl and rotation
Author Message
 CRichEditCtrl and rotation

Hi,

I'm sorry; I'm not sure if this is the right newsgroup to post this. I
didn't see a separate group for RichEditCtrl-related questions.

I'm currently writing an application: the user creates a (one or more)
layout, and he/she can place one or more 'text-objects' on this
layout. These text-objects are (at this moment) CRichEditCtrl's. I
derived my own class from CRichEditCtrl, in which I do some neat stuff
(like transparency etc). So far so good.

A (very) nice feature to have in this application would be the ability
to rotate these textobjects. Which means, in fact, I have to rotate
the CRichEditCtrl itself, since CRichEditCtrl doesn't work with
CFont/HFONT (Otherwise, I probably could do something with
escapement). Does anyone know a way to do this?
There are probably some library's that'll do it for me, but I want to
stick with CRichEditCtrl. (Unless you know a _very_ good library that
does all other cool stuff like word-wrapping as well).

Thanks for reading, I hope you can help me!

Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:17:06 GMT

1. CRichEditCtrl::StreamIn (opening *.rtf files and displaying in CRichEditCtrl )

2. efficient 90 degree rotation of large bitmaps ?

3. 3D rotation-problem in C++

4. Rotation operator

5. Redrawing a bitmap after rotation

6. Register rotation?