process information
Author Message
 process information

Hi;

Process32First
Retrieves information about the first process encountered in a system
snapshot. This does not work on versions of Windows NT.

How do you find all the processes running on your system. I need to get the
name of the process and the file path of the process.

Process32First does not work on windows NT.

Thanks
Andrew

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 05:04:32 GMT
 process information

Try EnumProcesses, OpenProcess and GetModuleFileNameEx

  marsco3.vcf
< 1K Download

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:36:39 GMT

1. How to get Process Information given Process ID

2. process information with getproc(),getargs()...???

3. Process information

4. process information

5. How can I get the process information which is opening the file I want to open.

6. Getting Information from a child process

7. passing information from child to parent process

8. Getting more information about the compiling process

9. Accessing System Information and File processing...

10. Information regarding processes

11. WANTED: Credit card processing library/information