Owner drawn controls & views
Author Message
 Owner drawn controls & views

I know that if you want to create an owner drawn control I have to override
the MeasureItem and DrawItem methods.  But what I want to do is override the
drawing in a CListView.  How do I do this?

Dom

Mon, 13 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Owner drawn controls & views

Quote:
>I know that if you want to create an owner drawn control I have to override
>the MeasureItem and DrawItem methods.  But what I want to do is override the
>drawing in a CListView.  How do I do this?

Dom,

If your drawing requirements are not extensive, the easiest form of
drawing your own in a list control is to use custom draw. Have a look
at NM_CUSTOMDRAW in your documentation.

Dave
----

Mon, 13 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Owner-draw/extended list control in icon view?

2. Newbie to owner drawn: Scroll Bars in Owner drawn ListCtrl

3. Owner draw list view only in report mode?

4. How to make an owner draw combo box - with a tree view , in 95

5. CDialogBar & Owner Drawn Hover Buttons

6. CToolbar & Owner Draw

7. SetRedraw() & Owner draw edit

8. Owner draw & transparent text buttons

9. Need help with Owner Drawn Button Class in ATL composite Control

10. Owner Draw in ATL/WTL Window Controls

11. Owner drawn list control

12. how to do an owner draw slider control ?