change background image...
Author Message
 change background image...
Hi folks,

How can I change a background image in View at runtime from Doc, if I click
a menu item ?

Thanks
Joakim Olsson

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 02:47:24 GMT

1. Change Background Image on Click

2. changing background image in windows

3. changing background image in windows

4. CListCtrl can change background image, do anyone know to change the background image of CTreeCtrl ?

5. Changing the Background Color of a Dialog to match the background of a Bitmap

6. Realtime Strectching Background Image in a Form?

7. Panel Hides My Form's Background Image

8. Cursor refresh problem in form with background image

9. Background image in WTL CTreeViewCtrl

10. Background Image for MDI parent wondow?

11. Adding background image to VC++ application

12. background image??