Preview in a dialog
Author Message
 Preview in a dialog

Hi all,

    I've derived a class from CView that is graphic based. I want to
have a
    pop-up dialog that shows the contents of files drawn by that class
and allows
    the user to choose one file which to copy in the clipboard (i.e.
it's something
    like a preview of an file in a dialog). How can I do it???

Thanks in advance,
    P.A.

Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print Preview From a Dialog

2. Print preview from a dialog [newbie]

3. Creating a bitmap preview on a dialog.

4. Print Preview from Print Dialog

5. Print Preview in Popup Dialog?

6. Print Preview in a Dialog based App?

7. How to write a print preview program in dialog.

8. Print Preview Control and Print Preview Dialog - need some help ASAP

9. Print and Preview for Dialog?

10. A question about print preview in dialog

11. Print/print preview in dialog base application?

12. Property Sheet In A Dialog With A Preview