How to Access View methods from Document in MFC DOC/VIEW
Author Message
 How to Access View methods from Document in MFC DOC/VIEW

Hi!
I am working on OLE automation. Please let me know how to
access a methods in View class from Document class as
typelibrary only allows to expose methods return in
Document class.

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:33:11 GMT
 How to Access View methods from Document in MFC DOC/VIEW
Look at GetActiveView() or UpdateAllViews()

Tom

Quote:
> Hi!
> I am working on OLE automation. Please let me know how to
> access a methods in View class from Document class as
> typelibrary only allows to expose methods return in
> Document class.

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 07:41:36 GMT

1. Problems in view switching in Explorer style MFC Doc/View

2. MFC doc-view architecture with hidden view

3. Getting 2nd Doc/View data from 1st Doc/View

4. Doc/View versus Database, and document templates

5. Doc/View Ignore title of Document

6. Document Icon (in a Doc/View)

7. Doc/View with just one document file

8. new document in DOC/VIEW

9. Doc/View versus Database, and document templates

10. Printing documents without FFs with the Doc/View framework

11. REOPEN a Document in the Doc / View Arch

12. REOPEN a Document in the Doc / View Arch