Cannot run Debug Builds in VC++ 5.0
Author Message
 Cannot run Debug Builds in VC++ 5.0

I have just started using VC++ 5.0. When I build a DEBUG build, as
opposed to a release build and try to run it, I get an Application
Error - "The instruction at 0x0012ff24 referenced memory at
0xffd30f30. The memory could not be written." I get this with apps
built with the Appwizard and from example projects from a learning CD.
I get it even if I do not add any code to the Appwizard generated
code. If I rebuild the code as a release build, I don't get this
error. Please help.

reply-to address will not work (to avoid SPAM).

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot run Debug Builds in VC++ 5.0

2. Cannot run Debug Builds in VC++ 5.0

3. VC++ 5.0 and VC++ 6.0 debug run time compatibility

4. VC++ 5.0 and VC++ 6.0 debug run time compatibility

5. Question on Debug build options in VC++ 5.0

6. VC++ 6.0 debug builds crash with Intellimouse point32.exe running

7. App cannot run built by VC5 after VC6 installed

8. App cannot run built by VC5 after VC6 installed

9. program developed by VC4 cannot run after build with VC5

10. : VC 5.0 vs VC 6.0 run time incompatibility

11. : VC 5.0 and VC 6.0 run time compatibility

12. Q: run-time error VC++ 4.0 source in VC++ 5.0