radiobuttons
Author Message
 radiobuttons

I have a dialog with radiobuttons. But they take no notice of what group
control I sit them within. If I click any of the radiobuttons, then all of
the other radiobuttons in other groups lose their selection. How do I fix
this?

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:01:33 GMT
 radiobuttons

Quote:
>I have a dialog with radiobuttons. But they take no notice of what group
>control I sit them within. If I click any of the radiobuttons, then all of
>the other radiobuttons in other groups lose their selection. How do I fix
>this?

The group box itself doesn't determine the grouping of the
radiobuttons. The keyboard navigation of a group of controls is
determined by the use of the WS_GROUP style flag on the controls that
mark the start of the groups. See the topics "Radio Buttons" and "The
WS_GROUP Style" in the Platform SDK documentation.

The selection of a radio button is determined by the use of the
CheckRadioButton API where you specify the contiguous group of control
IDs.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:02:42 GMT

1. How to get status of radiobuttons and checkboxes

2. group radiobuttons for onclick event

3. Tabs on side, transparent dialog and disable radiobuttons

4. Tabs on side, transparent dialog and disable radiobuttons

5. RadioButtons & grouping - again a beginner level doubt

6. Radiobuttons on a dialog

7. Radiobuttons on a dialog

8. Class wizard and radiobuttons

9. How to create a dialog with two sets of radiobuttons ?

10. How to create a dialog with two sets of radiobuttons ?