ANNOUNCE: GDCTL 1.00 16-bit MFC Extensions - Tree View control
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: GDCTL 1.00 16-bit MFC Extensions - Tree View control

Hi!

I'm glad to announce that my shareware US$20 16-bit MFC extension library
GDCTL is available for download and evaluation from my Web page. Currently
it contains only one custom control - CGDTreeCtrl class which is visually
similar and programmatically compatible with 32-bit MFC CTreeCtrl class.
Full source code in the registered version.

Have fun!

--
Gleb Dolgikh

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Kaunas, Lithuania

Wed, 01 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: GDCTL 1.00 16-bit MFC Extensions - Tree View control

Quote:
> Hi!

> I'm glad to announce that my shareware US$20 16-bit MFC extension library
> GDCTL is available for download and evaluation from my Web page.
Currently
> it contains only one custom control - CGDTreeCtrl class which is visually
> similar and programmatically compatible with 32-bit MFC CTreeCtrl class.
> Full source code in the registered version.

Erh - just one question: What are the improvements over CTreeCtrl?

Quote:

--
Niels Ull Harremoes, Price Waterhouse Denmark
Disclaimer: This message does not represent the views of Price Waterhouse

To mail me, please remove last X from my e-mail address - automatic
junk mail is getting to be a problem.

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: GDCTL 1.00 16-bit MFC Extensions - Tree View control

Quote:

> > Hi!

> > I'm glad to announce that my shareware US$20 16-bit MFC extension
library
> > GDCTL is available for download and evaluation from my Web page.
> Currently
> > it contains only one custom control - CGDTreeCtrl class which is
visually
> > similar and programmatically compatible with 32-bit MFC CTreeCtrl
class.
> > Full source code in the registered version.

> Erh - just one question: What are the improvements over CTreeCtrl?

Well, you can use it in 16-bit programs (try to do that with CTreeCtrl)...

--
Gleb Dolgikh

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/1580/
Kaunas, Lithuania

Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: GDCTL 1.00 16-bit MFC Extensions - Tree View control

2. User Controls in a dialog in a 16-bit MFC extension DLL

3. 16 bit icons in tree views

4. HELP: porting 16 bit mfc program to 32 bit (mfc v5)

5. RichEdit Control for 16-bit MFC

6. RichEdit Control for 16-bit MFC

7. Building 16 bit dll for my mfc 32 bit application for win 95

8. Basics of Tree Control and Tree view control

9. Switching views in 16-bit SDI application

10. 16, 24-bit bmp display in MFC

11. Detemining NTFS disk free from 16-bit mfc app

12. MFC templates in 16 bit?