A question about CView::OnDraw
Author Message
 A question about CView::OnDraw

    Hello Everyone,

    I wat to ask, how a view can be re-painted (i.e. by calling its OnDraw
function) when its OnLButtonDown function is called...

    For a more explanation :

    I want a view to show a picture ,in an area in the view, when a button
is clicked on the view.

    The problem is it shows the picture after scrolling view downward till
the area is out of view-port and then scrolling it till its previous
position. But my want is to show the picture at the moment of a click.

    Thanks all....

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 A question about CView::OnDraw

In your OnLButtonDown handler, after you've done the work of placing the
picture in the correct position (in your document, I assume) call
UpdateAllViews(). This will inform all views associated with that document
that they need to be re-drawn.

Sat, 09 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question on CView::OnDraw

2. Essentially CView::OnDraw and COleServerItem::OnDraw produce different results

3. Essentially CView::OnDraw and COleServerItem::OnDraw produce different results

4. CView::OnDraw vs CView::OnPaint

5. printing with CView::OnDraw

6. CView::OnDraw() sample

7. problem w/CView and understanding OnDraw() behavior ?

8. Prevent CView erase before OnDraw()

9. CView.OnDraw leads to flashing window

10. CView OnDraw

11. 'TextOut'-Method in the CView::OnDraw-Override

12. OnDraw Question