Menu Resource Mgmt in MDI App With Many Views
Author Message
 Menu Resource Mgmt in MDI App With Many Views

Is there a "better" way to manage menu creation and maintenance in an MDI app
that cut n' paste?

--

Sr. Software Engineer, Visual Simulation Division, Autometric, Inc.

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Menu Resource Mgmt in MDI App With Many Views

2. Adding menu items to an MDI app menu?

3. Can't change app and view icons in a VC++ 5 MDI App

4. How do I create a Report View in one of my MDI app views

5. MDI Child Window Menu From Resource DLL

6. Dynamic Menu Creation in MDI App

7. Owner drawn menu in MDI app

8. Switching Menus in MDI App

9. Dynamically changing menu in MDI app

10. Increase Number of Windows on Windows Menu in MDI App

11. changing the main frame menu in MDI app

12. MDI app without a menu