sending email from MFC dialog. (automatically send an email)
Author Message
 sending email from MFC dialog. (automatically send an email)

Hi,

I am working on an MFC (using Visual C++ 6.0) application in which the user
fill out an registration form, and press register, and an email will be sent
to my address which is part of the registration.

Does anyone know how to fill out an email form and send it? Is there a
sample out there?

Thanks in advance,
David

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 sending email from MFC dialog. (automatically send an email)
Check out the Microsoft MAPI(mail API) OCX. Msmapi32.OCX. It should be
installed with devstudio.

Insert it into you dialog, it should bind a class to it, and it should be
fairly self explanatory.

_______________________________
Craig Klementowski
Omnitech Corporate Solutions, Inc.
Formerly MediaRight Technology, Inc.
Web:    www.omnitech-us.com
Remove the obvious to send me email.
_______________________________

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am working on an mfc (using Visual C++ 6.0) application in which the
user
> fill out an registration form, and press register, and an email will be
sent
> to my address which is part of the registration.

> Does anyone know how to fill out an email form and send it? Is there a
> sample out there?

> Thanks in advance,
> David

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: How to send email from a MFC Dialog based App

2. help sending html via email with mfc?

3. How to send email in MFC application?

4. Desperate about sending short eMail from MFC application

5. Sending EMail out from MFC-APP!

6. Send Email from MFC app?

7. C#: Sending Lotus Notes email messages

8. Send SMTP Email _WITHOUT IIS_?

9. Sending a multipart/alternative email in C#

10. sending email from within an application...

11. Email Bulk Send

12. Export a Crystal Report and send it by email