Faq ?
Author Message
 Faq ?

Hi ,

What version of Visual C ++ are we at now , ... 6 or 7 ?
Is the next release soon ?
Is there/where is the FAQ for this group ?

Thanks
Christopher James

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:44:13 GMT
 Faq ?
Why don't you just look at the Microsoft website?

--
Mark Thomas
PS To send me an email directly, remove the nospam from the email address

Quote:
> Hi ,

> What version of Visual C ++ are we at now , ... 6 or 7 ?
> Is the next release soon ?
> Is there/where is the FAQ for this group ?

> Thanks
> Christopher James

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:46:20 GMT

1. FAQ FAQ FAQ?????????????

2. To FAQ or not to FAQ ...

3. Is there a VC++ FAQ (not C++ FAQ)?

4. Iterators and a FAQ faq

5. FAQ this, FAQ that. Go FAQ yourself.

6. The FAQ? What FAQ??

7. FAQ/Interop?

8. FAQ Arrays from Microsoft

9. comp.lang.c Answers (Abridged) to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

10. comp.lang.c Answers (Abridged) to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

11. comp.lang.c FAQ list Table of Contents

12. comp.lang.c Answers (Abridged) to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)