Attach toolbar to the top of a document?
Author Message
 Attach toolbar to the top of a document?

In Microsoft Developer Studio,  when you open a .cpp file that is associated
with a message map, a non-dockable toolbar (which consists of comboboxes,
static controls and some buttons) is attach to the top of the document.

Thanks in advance!
Wendy

Wed, 29 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Attach toolbar to the top of a document?

2. Attach toolbar to the top of a document?

3. Attach toolbar to the top of a document?

4. How top place an AVI within the toolbar, just as one of those toolbar buttons

5. how can I attach a view, document to an MDI Child Window

6. Attach View To A document

7. How can I create 2 views attached to the same document

8. View not attached to a document

9. ATTACHING A DOCUMENT TO A DIALOG

10. How can I create 2 views attached to the same document

11. ATTACHING A DOCUMENT TO A DIALOG

12. Attaching ToolBar to a Dialog How ?