Attached a scroll-bar to MainFrame..Scrolling problem..
Author Message
 Attached a scroll-bar to MainFrame..Scrolling problem..

Hii,

I have attached a scroll-bar in MainFrame using FlatSB
scroll bar and have set the background color for it..the
problem that i am facing is that it is scrolling but it is
giving some problems in it.. a distorted image after some
time..Please do mail me a solution to my problem...

Regards,
Shivendra

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:03:27 GMT

1. how:hide CListCtrl scroll bar and scroll programmatically

2. Moving Scroll bar of the Scroll View

3. Scroll bars in Explorer Bar?

4. scroll bars in Explorer bar?

5. Problem with scroll bar

6. Problem with Horizontal Scroll Bar in CListControl.

7. Problem with form view - resizing scroll bars

8. Problem with scroll bars

9. Problem with scroll bars in a CWnd

10. problem with scroll bar

11. Problem with Scroll Bars :-(( help please.

12. Adding Scroll bar to CMDIFrameWnd problem