Creating ActiveX control with parent as another ActiveX
Author Message
 Creating ActiveX control with parent as another ActiveX

I have the following problem. I have to create ActiveX control with parent
as another ActiveX control which in turn occupies all client area of
application's view. The problem is that I have many problems with
invalidating child top level ActiveX control in many cases for example when
frame is resized. Sometimes it disappears at all inspite of the fact it
continues accepting all mouse messages( I  notice it by changing mouse
pointer when it is on this control). Please help!

Sun, 23 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating ActiveX control with parent as another ActiveX

2. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control

3. ActiveX control inside another activex control

4. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

5. ATL ActiveX Control hosting code fails to initialize ActiveX Controls on Win9x

6. ActiveX control inside another ActiveX control

7. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

8. ActiveX control in an ActiveX control

9. Modify Activex Control Properties from other Activex Control.

10. ActiveX-control inside ActiveX-control

11. Custom ActiveX control built on a Standard (comctl32.ocx) ActiveX Control

12. Windowless ActiveX control/ Transparent ActiveX control