How can I access for Document in CWinApp class
Author Message
 How can I access for Document in CWinApp class

I want to initialize some Document member varialbe with program start. How can I access?

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 06:42:02 GMT
 How can I access for Document in CWinApp class

Your document is not created until near the end of the InitInstance function in
your app class.  From the main window, after it is created, you can call
MDIGetActive to get the active MDI child (if using MDI), and then call
GetActiveDocument on the active frame window.

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Splitter Pane Access From CWinApp Class, How?

2. Splitter Pane Access From CWinApp Class, How?

3. Accessing public variables in Document class from a Dialog Class

4. Accessing Document class variables from dialog class

5. Accessing Document class variables from dialog class

6. Calling a member of a View Class from the CWinApp Class

7. Splitter view accessing the Document Class

8. Accessing parent window handle from Document class?

9. Access document list in own class

10. How do I access members of the document associated with a class derived from CScrollView

11. Splitter View Accessing the Document Class

12. Accessing document class from dialog