DBGridCtrl - resizing columns at runtime by code
Author Message
 DBGridCtrl - resizing columns at runtime by code

Hello
I'm trying to resize the columns of a DBGridCtrl after rebinding the grid
control to an Rdo control. As the SQL string of the Rdo control is set at
runtime, it is not possible to retreive the fields and set the width
property of columns at design time.
Can anyone tell me how to do this at runtime by code? I don't find the
solution within the MSDN.

Thank's for help
Stefan Knochenhauer
ESS Development AG
Enggisteinstrasse 77
CH-3076 Worb
tel  +41 31 838 34 25
fax +41 31 838 34 35

www.ess.ch

Sun, 30 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBGridCtrl - resizing columns by code at runtime

2. SOURCE CODE : Dragging list view columns - rearranging columns

3. datagrid resize column

4. ListView Control Column Resizing

5. stop resizing columns in listview

6. auto resizing columns

7. resizing columns in a CListCtrl

8. Question on resizing column width of CListCtrl

9. CListCtrl Resizing Columns

10. CListCtrl - Disabling Column Resizing

11. Q: CListCtrl, Disable the auto-resize of columns

12. CHeaderCtrl Column resizing with customdrawn CListCtrl