horizontal static splitter CSplitterWnd
Author Message
 horizontal static splitter CSplitterWnd

can you please tell me how to create a horizontal static splitter in MFC

could you please forward any information to my email address :

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 horizontal static splitter CSplitterWnd

Quote:
>can you please tell me how to create a horizontal static splitter in MFC

Have you tried CSplitterWnd::CreateStatic with 2 rows and a single
column?

        m_SplitterWnd.CreateStatic(this, 2, 1);

Dave
----

Wed, 08 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. swap from static splitter to no splitter

2. Dynamic splitter inside static splitter

3. dynamic splitter inside static splitter

4. 2 pane Static splitter that appear like dynamic splitter

5. Dynamic splitter inside static splitter

6. Splitter Window (CSplitterWnd)

7. Dynamic change pane for a CSplitterWnd with static view

8. CSplitterWnd, dynamically changing static CSplitterWnds

9. Need to make bar static in CSplitterWnd?

10. Static CSplitterWnd Problems

11. MDI app with single static splitter window??

12. Static Splitter Windows