Mixed list view with tree view
Author Message
 Mixed list view with tree view

How can I create a list view with the first column like a
tree view?

Thanks & Regards,
RO

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 17:31:17 GMT
 Mixed list view with tree view
Here's a bunch of examples that might help you get started.

http://www.codeproject.com/treectrl/#Tree/List%20Hybrids

Tom

Quote:
> How can I create a list view with the first column like a
> tree view?

> Thanks & Regards,
> RO

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 06:30:34 GMT

1. Mixed list view with tree view

2. How to change font for a List View/Tree View like Windows Explorer

3. How to create a Tree view inside a list view

4. SDI app with splitter, tree view and list view

5. Tree View and List View controls

6. List View control and Tree View Control

7. use a dialog button to open a doc/view menu (In tree view)

8. Use a dialog box to open a doc/view menu (in tree view)

9. Urgent :Outlook style tree-list view needed

10. Suggestions on how to redraw contents of a view from list to tree

11. OnUpdate for tree and list view not called

12. Basics of Tree Control and Tree view control