toolbar button on CDialogbar
Author Message
 toolbar button on CDialogbar

I used CDialogbar to create a toolbar with a combobox, a button and a static
description.

The problem with CDialogbar is it behaves like a dialog.  That is whenever a
button gets the focus, it's border thickens and a dotted rectangle is placed
on the button.  However, that's not the case for a toolbar button.  In fact,
a toolbar button never gets the focus.

Is there a way to stick with CDialogbar and mimic the behaviour of a toolbar
button?

Thanks in advance!
Wendy

Wed, 29 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 toolbar button on CDialogbar

Just use CBitmapButton and draw your own up down, focus and disable bitmaps.

Quote:

>I used CDialogbar to create a toolbar with a combobox, a button and a
static
>description.

>The problem with CDialogbar is it behaves like a dialog.  That is whenever
>button gets the focus, it's border thickens and a dotted rectangle is
placed
>on the button.  However, that's not the case for a toolbar button.  In
fact,
>a toolbar button never gets the focus.

>Is there a way to stick with CDialogbar and mimic the behaviour of a
toolbar
>button?

>Thanks in advance!
>Wendy

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. toolbar button on CDialogbar

2. toolbar button on CDialogbar

3. toolbar button on CDialogbar

4. Toolbar button shows up after toolbar is moved????

5. How top place an AVI within the toolbar, just as one of those toolbar buttons

6. toolbar buttons with combo buttons not getting ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI messages

7. grid of buttons attached to button on toolbar

8. toolbar buttons with combo buttons not getting ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI messages

9. resizing docked toolbar derived from CDialogBar

10. How to put bitmap on a CDialogBar button??

11. how to attach bitmap on a button in CDialogBar

12. Custom Buttons Using CDialogBar, CButton, and CControlBar :: MFC