How the heck
Author Message
 How the heck

I have an MDI app with a CRichEditView as my view class. I want to have
certain defined keywords in different colors. Basically like dev studio
does when you type "int" or "void". It highlights these with a specific
color that has been chosen. How can I do that?

Also how can I programatically add text to the document. I have a tool
bar that has options for inserting statement. If i have the string
"Hello world". how can i programatically place that string at the
current caret position.

Mon, 13 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How the heck
Look at http://www.codeguru.com

Quote:
>I have an MDI app with a CRichEditView as my view class. I want to have
>certain defined keywords in different colors. Basically like dev studio
>does when you type "int" or "void". It highlights these with a specific
>color that has been chosen. How can I do that?

>Also how can I programatically add text to the document. I have a tool
>bar that has options for inserting statement. If i have the string
>"Hello world". how can i programatically place that string at the
>current caret position.

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. _Deleted - What the heck is it and why?

2. what the heck is [STAThread]?

3. fout randomly failing, what the heck

4. Why in the heck?

5. OT: But what the heck?

6. what the heck is "reentrant"?

7. What the heck is this?

8. Ce h heck for removable drive?

9. What the heck is ...?

10. Where the heck is it?

11. What the heck is an SDK?

12. Template Turmoil -- what the heck is going on?!