Print in Landscape mode
Author Message
 Print in Landscape mode

Hello, excume me for my english, I'm canadien

Today, I can print my document in ' portrait mode '.  But, when I want to
print in landscape mode, I can't resize my ScrollView for print correctly
the new format
11 inch \ 8,5 inch

If you know tutorial or  response, for print in landscape mode, please
rewrite me...

Thanks...

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:15:26 GMT

1. How printing in landscape mode using win32 api?

2. Can not print in Landscape Mode

3. Q: Print in landscape mode with MFC

4. How do I print in landscape mode?

5. Need Help Setting printer to print in Landscape mode...

6. Landscape mode printing problems

7. VC++ 6.00: How set the landscape printing mode?

8. Setting Landscape Mode for Printing Automatically

9. Setting printer to landscape mode thru C

10. Printer in Landscape Mode

11. Mixing Portrait and Landscape in Duplex mode

12. How to default to Landscape mode.