Can't remove toolbar buttons without an unhandled exception
Author Message
 Can't remove toolbar buttons without an unhandled exception

Hello,

I am having trouble editing my toolbar resource. When I remove a button from
the toolbar and rebuild; when the mouse is moved over the toolbar buttons I
get an unhanded exception error. Has anyone else found this, I thought it
may have been a result of installing IE5.

Neil

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't remove toolbar buttons without an unhandled exception

2. Can't remove toolbar buttons without an unhandled exception

3. Help Needed with 'Unhandled Exception' error

4. Unhandled exception error in toolbar

5. Removing 'Apply' button from prop sheet

6. how to add and remove button from toolbar

7. How to capture the message of toolbar's button's pushdown event

8. ToolBar without BUTTON

9. toolbar button without icon

10. can't remove title bar buttons from CFormView window

11. how to create a window without any close button (include OK button and X button)

12. Wheres the Code Guru's - Closing CFileDialog without pressing the OPEN Button