Hello, on my CScrollView Class I want to access CMainframe with pointer
Author Message
 Hello, on my CScrollView Class I want to access CMainframe with pointer

Hello

 I have a SDI with 5 ScrollView in my application.  On my CScrollView Class
I want to access CMainframe public functions with a pointer.

Thanks

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:38:30 GMT
 Hello, on my CScrollView Class I want to access CMainframe with pointer

Quote:
> I have a SDI with 5 ScrollView in my application.  On my CScrollView Class
>I want to access CMainframe public functions with a pointer.

Alain,

I suspect you're looking for AfxGetMainWnd().

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 01:27:12 GMT

1. Hello, I want access CMainFrame with a pointer on a other Class

2. Get pointer to CMainFrame from within other classes?

3. Access variable defined in CView class from CMainFrame

4. CMainFrame pointer in another class,,,,

5. Accessing a CMainFrame member from a CDialog class...

6. How do I access members of the document associated with a class derived from CScrollView

7. handing out interface pointers *only* to an instance - class factory not wanted

8. how to convert base class pointer to sub class pointer

9. CMainFrame which isn't a CMainFrame..

10. Access to CMainFrame members

11. Getting pointer to CMainFrame

12. Accessing CMainFrame from CMyAppDoc