sending data to a CHtmlView/WebBrowser
Author Message
 sending data to a CHtmlView/WebBrowser

Hi all,

Is there any way to stream in binary data into a CHtmlView/WebBrowser
object?  By streaming I mean sending an HTML page to the object instead of
giving it a URL such as http://www.*-*-*.com/
res://foo.exe/foobar.html.  What I want to do is to similar to a Perl/ASP
script except without any server running.  Obviously I can just stream the
HTML page into a temporary file and point the browser at it, but I hope
there's another way that doesnt resort in using temp files.

Thanx in advance.

-Mark

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 03:10:31 GMT
 sending data to a CHtmlView/WebBrowser
Hi Karen,

A few days ago I came across an article on how to pump HTML data into a
IWebBrowser control. This may be what you are looking for.

http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/usemshtml.asp

I tryed it and got it working after a little fiddling. If you have problems
drop me a line.

--
Have a nice day.  John
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Is there any way to stream in binary data into a CHtmlView/WebBrowser
> object?  By streaming I mean sending an HTML page to the object instead of
> giving it a URL such as http://www.foo.com/foobar.html or
> res://foo.exe/foobar.html.  What I want to do is to similar to a Perl/ASP
> script except without any server running.  Obviously I can just stream the
> HTML page into a temporary file and point the browser at it, but I hope
> there's another way that doesnt resort in using temp files.

> Thanx in advance.

> -Mark

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:24:12 GMT

1. sending data to a CHtmlView/WebBrowser

2. CHtmlView/WebBrowser Application Questions

3. MFC like printer control with the Webbrowser control (CHtmlView)

4. Send a keyboard event to a WebBrowser?

5. webbrowser events not fired when URL sent to a named targetframe

6. data sent != data received

7. send chars to CHtmlView

8. WebBrowser control and POST data

9. Collecting HTML form data using WebBrowser control

10. Can CHtmlView display data from a buffer?

11. CHTMLView: get data from memory

12. CHtmlView: can I use it to browse data ?