Adding funcionality to CRichEditView
Author Message
 Adding funcionality to CRichEditView

I'm trying to make a text editor in which some portions of text
have hidden data associated (i.e links and format codes, similar to a
simple html editor).

The problem is that I am using a GUI control that handles almost
all the text editing (Visual C Rich Edit Control) but doesn't
allow associating user data to portions of the text.

I need to keep track of the portions of text with associated data
to allow the user modifying it.

Does anybody know a simple way to do this?

Thanks.

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Add new funcionality to Outlook

2. Add text to a CRichEditView

3. Adding syntax colors to CRichEditView like VC++ does

4. Adding Text to a CRichEditView without scrolling

5. Q: How do I add a toolbar to CRichEditView

6. Adding Text to a CRichEditView without scrolling

7. CRichEditView::Stream & CRichEditView::Serialize - No help or documentation??

8. Adding columns to ListView after it's been added to a form

9. ArrayList Add not adding ?

10. How to add Connection points support after added a control

11. Adding a IXSLProcessor to a IXSLTemplate, and adding this IXSLTemplate to the Application context in IIS

12. Getting an Add-in's Toolbar to appear when the Add-In is installed