MDI application and Full Screen Mode
Author Message
 MDI application and Full Screen Mode

I have a MDI application in which I want to turn Full Screen Mode on/off
(that means no no toolbars, no status bar and so on). If the child frames
are maximized when I switch to Full Screen Mode the MDIFrame will lose this
information when I turn back to "normal" mode, i.e. the child frames are
still maximized but the child frames system buttons in the top right corner
are missing. Even more puzzling: if I create a new child after this it shows
the system buttons twice.

My question: is there a possibility inside MDIFrame to refresh all
MDIChildWnds (something like "MDIQueryChildWnds()") ?

thanks in advance to all them CodeGurus
KAI

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IE Style Full Screen Mode?

2. Full Screen Console Mode

3. MFC and full-screen mode

4. Help::full screen mode

5. Full Screen Mode from with a dialog box

6. Remove Border when in Full Screen Mode

7. To close the media player in FULL SCREEN mode

8. Full screen mode

9. Full Screen Mode

10. Full Screen Mode

11. Full Screen Mode