string list
Author Message
 string list

I currently have a struct that I want to use to iterate through the controls
to see if they
are empty and to display a message stating which control is empty if that is
the case.
Here is the struct:
struct
{
int nIDcontrol;
Quote:
}

requiredFields[] =
{
{IDC_EDIT_PROLOCATION},
{IDC_EDIT_PRONUM},
{IDC_EDIT_SHEETNUM},
{IDC_OPT_IMPERIAL},
{IDC_CBO_PROMANAGER},
{IDC_EDIT_PRONAME}

Quote:
};

Now I was told to include a int nIDmessage variable in the struct
declaration and then
include the message in the requiredFields[] list,
EG: {IDC_EDIT_PROLOCATION, IDS_PROLOCATION},.
Now when I do this it says that IDS_PROLOCATION is an undeclared identifier.
Where
do I declare this so I can use it?

Thx
Mike

Tue, 18 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How Can I get string list from interface?

2. String List

3. String list

4. Hashed string list

5. Insert string into list position

6. search and replace strings with lists

7. problems with a string linked list program and pointers

8. Strings and Linked List

9. convert list to array, arrays of pointers (to strings)

10. C library for string and list???

11. A way to manage a list of strings?

12. Parsing a string with numbers (reading a graph's adjacency list)