How to open compound file not exclusively
Author Message
 How to open compound file not exclusively

Hi,

    I want to open compound file not exclusively, so I write code as MSDN
introduced such as:
    ::StgOpenStorage(T2COLE(strFileName), NULL,STGM_READWRITE |
STGM_SHARE_DENY_NONE,  NULL, 0, &pStgRoot)
    but it opened failed and returned STG_E_INVALIDFLAG which means bad flag
combination in the open mode, if I changed open mode to STGM_READWRITE
|STGM_SHARE_EXCLUSIVE ,opened successfully, but it isn't what I want.  which
open mode should I use?

Regards,
    ZhengWei

Sun, 17 Aug 2003 09:56:05 GMT

1. How to open compound file not exclusively

2. Opening Files Exclusively

3. CDaoDatabase::Open() will not open mdb file

4. Previously opened project files not opened on startup

5. active document using files instead of compound files ?

6. Can not access to the files in file open dialog

7. Why not compound documents in C#?

8. What will happen if C does not have compound statements

9. can't open file: to many files open

10. Difference between MRU File Open and Regular File Open

11. OLE docfile (compound file) in C#

12. about compound file, help please!