Crash in _AfxCbtFilterHook
Author Message
 Crash in _AfxCbtFilterHook

Hello -

In my app I have a Property Sheet with several Property Pages.
One of the property pages had a push button control.
I moved this control to another page.  Now when I switch
between these two pages, the app crashes in _AfxCbtFilterHook.
I have searched for all references to the original control in all
.cpp, .h, .rc and resource headers and removed them to no avail.
I have deleted the associated .obj & .sbr files and recompiled.
Still no luck.  Anyone have an idea?

TIA,
Drew

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. DOA app crashes with a Kernel Crash on exit

2. Crash, always crashes!

3. Narrowed down plop plop crash crash I think.

4. DOA app crashes with a Kernel Crash on exit

5. Narrowed down plop plop crash crash I think.

6. Project Problems (Crash! Crash! Crash!)

7. THANKS A LOT. No more plop plop crash crash.

8. Plop plop crash crash o how irritating it is.

9. THANKS A LOT. No more plop plop crash crash.

10. Plop plop crash crash o how irritating it is.

11. MFC with managed Extension crashes on win98??

12. systray & explorer crash