OnDropFiles() problem
Author Message
 OnDropFiles() problem

HI

I have a SDI app, I overide OnDropFiles() in CScrollView derived Class
somehow everytime I drop a file, OnDropFiles() never get called. but
OnOpenDocument() in CDocument derived class, get called instread.
Is there any to fix this problem???

Mon, 04 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 OnDropFiles() problem

Quote:
>I have a SDI app, I overide OnDropFiles() in CScrollView derived Class
>somehow everytime I drop a file, OnDropFiles() never get called. but
>OnOpenDocument() in CDocument derived class, get called instread.
>Is there any to fix this problem???

MFC registers the main frame window as a drop site. Have you
registered your window as a drop site by calling DragAcceptFiles() for
its window?

Dave
----
there's no need for follow up email copies.

Tue, 05 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple Messages to OnDropFiles in other Windows

2. Handling OnDropFiles in CTreeView

3. problems problems problems

4. Problems, problems, problems!

5. Problems, problems problems

6. Problems, Problems, Problems

7. VC6 to VC7 migration problem (problem with ATL and MFC)

8. Problem #30 on http://cs.nmu.edu/programming/c/problems.htm

9. Problem...Problem!

10. Problem with problem