Displaying Multiple Views
Author Message
 Displaying Multiple Views

Hello,

I have an SDI application with MultipleViews for the Document.  My question
is in regards to swithing the views, when the initial view is displayed it
has a sunken bevel to it, when I try to load any of the other views they are
not sunken.  Is there a way to make them sunken?   Some property to set?

--
Jay Mooney
Apexx Technology, Inc.

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Displaying Multiple Views

Quote:
>I have an SDI application with MultipleViews for the Document.  My question
>is in regards to swithing the views, when the initial view is displayed it
>has a sunken bevel to it, when I try to load any of the other views they are
>not sunken.  Is there a way to make them sunken?   Some property to set?

Jay,

I guess you're looking for the WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE style. You probably
need to use ModifyStyleEx to add it when you switch views.

Dave
----

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple docs displayed in one view (?)

2. Multiple views = multiple recordsets?

3. Multiple view, multiple windows?

4. Multiple documents or multiple views one document

5. multiple Documents and multiple views

6. should I use multiple views or multiple dialogs?

7. Conventions for multiple views of multiple documents

8. Multiple view, multiple windows?

9. Single Document// multiple views// multiple frames

10. Multiple documents or multiple views one document

11. How to modify the Title of each view in Multiple view / one document app

12. Multiple selections in EditCtrl/View and RichEditCtrl/view