How to set up filter for files without file extention
Author Message
 How to set up filter for files without file extention

Hi, my friends,

This problem has puzzled me for  a long time. In my project  I'm using
Document/View architecture, I have to open a lot of old files without
file extention. I'm eager to  to know how to set up filter for these files
so that only these files   be listed in file  open dialog box.

Thanks.
                         Laurence

Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:12:44 GMT

1. How to set up filter for files without file extention

2. HOW TO Filter Files Without File Extention in Open File Dialog Box

3. Multiple file extention filters

4. How to filter files without extension

5. File extension filtering for the file dialog presented for file opening

6. Change file index filter of the standard file open/save dialog

7. How can I filter files by file name?

8. extention filter...

9. How to extract file name and extention?

10. C file extention names...why capitalize?

11. help with the visibility of specific extention files

12. New contrib file for UPS debugger.