RichEdit Control Clipboard problems
Author Message
 RichEdit Control Clipboard problems

I have created a rich edit control (RichEdit 1.0) inside an MFC CView that I
am using to log messages in. This all works fine until I use the clipboard
keys (Ctrl+X etc.). Using the clipboard makes the program break in the
control code somewhere.

How can I either a) fix this, or b) disable all clipboard operations?

I think my problem is to do with the GetClipboardData() call.
Do I need to supply my own custom implementation of IRichEditOleCallback? If
so what sort of functionality should it provide?

I don't want to use CRichEditView as I'm trying to create a generic loging
view. Several apps will use this view with a variety of CDocument derived
document classes.

Any help much appreciated

Max

Senior Software Engineer

British American Racing   'A tradition of excellence'
        http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:08:03 GMT

1. RichEdit Control Clipboard problems

2. Unicode RichEdit control and the clipboard

3. Key Buffer Problem ATL Windows RichEdit Control Control

4. richedit control and edit control problem

5. RichEdit control problem

6. RichEdit control problem...

7. richedit control problem

8. HELP: Problem using RichEdit control

9. RichEdit Ole Control.. Problem

10. Dialog problem using RichEdit control?

11. Richedit control problems with CTRL+C

12. Problem with RichEdit control in Dialog based project