How to get dinamically assigned ip address within my dialog based MFC program.
Author Message
 How to get dinamically assigned ip address within my dialog based MFC program.

Does anybody know how to get the ip address that has been assigned to a
computer when
connecting to an Internet Service Provider?

How does winipcfg retrieve this value?

I'm using VC5.0

Thank you,

Oscar

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to get dinamically assigned ip address within my dialog based MFC program.

Quote:

>Does anybody know how to get the ip address that has been assigned to a
>computer when
>connecting to an Internet Service Provider?

>How does winipcfg retrieve this value?

Use the standard socket APIs - "gethostname", followed by "gethostbyname".

Chris

Visit our web site at http://www.skymap.com
Astronomy software written by astronomers, for astronomers

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to get dinamically assigned ip address within my dialog based MFC program.

2. getting ip address of the default route interface (public ip vs private ip)

3. Getting IP from within a program

4. Getting Own IP Address From C Program

5. How to determine assigned IP address

6. Assign Ip address with RAS

7. Assign IP address with RAS

8. Assigning IP address woth RAS

9. Flushing the IP address assign by DHCP on Windows 95

10. dialog within dialog based apps

11. problem getting source ip address from iphdr structure

12. Getting the IP Address