Newbie: Why does my app crash?
Author Message
 Newbie: Why does my app crash?

Hi all,

I'm developing a MDI app using Doc/View arch. my app crashes when i
close the app by pressing close from context menu at title bar or click
on "X" on right hand side of title bar. It does not crash when i first
close the file opened and then close using context menu at title bar.

Any help is appreciated..

Tx
Deepesh

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Newbie: Why does my app crash?

Quote:
>I'm developing a MDI app using Doc/View arch. my app crashes when i
>close the app by pressing close from context menu at title bar or click
>on "X" on right hand side of title bar. It does not crash when i first
>close the file opened and then close using context menu at title bar.

Deepesh,

These sorts of problems typically occur when you're dependent on the
order that things are destroyed. Debug your program and see what is
causing the problem.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. newbie: why does my app crash?

2. Newbie question: Gracefully crashing app at Windows terminatin

3. DOA app crashes with a Kernel Crash on exit

4. DOA app crashes with a Kernel Crash on exit

5. Help: crash when doing fprintf

6. app receiving message from another app crashes

7. Why is it doing this?

8. Why does doing this break my program?

9. Why are most HPC done in Fortran?

10. Why are most HPC done

11. C array syntax proposal (was: Why are most HPC done)

12. Why is curses doing this????