q: changing font in CPropertySheet
Author Message
 q: changing font in CPropertySheet

Hi,

I want to know how to change the font in my PropertySheet with all its
PropertyPages. I've set the desired font for every PropertyPage resource,
but that does not help. even SetFont() does not help.

any information/help appreciated

best regards,
    Daniel

--

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. q: changing font in CPropertySheet

2. Changing Font of CPropertySheet

3. Changing the font color of the CPropertySheet text on tabs

4. How to change the Font size in CPropertySheet

5. Changing font and font size on a printout

6. Changing font to Windows font

7. Changing the font and font size on a printout

8. Changing font & font size for CListView windows

9. Change the default font of CRichEditCtrl to a fixed pitch font

10. CPropertySheet font problem!

11. CPropertySheet and Win default font

12. Large Fonts confuses CPropertySheet