CPropertySheet Redraw Bug
Author Message
 CPropertySheet Redraw Bug

My VC6 MFC project has a property sheet that initially contains 3
pages.  At runtime, I add additional pages when I click certain buttons
on page 1.  The property sheet looks ok when there is only one row of
tabs, but when there are enough pages to require a second row of tabs
the sheet is not redrawn correctly -- that is, the second row is visible
but the first row is hidden.  When I click on one of these visible tabs
everything is redrawn correctly.

I've tried to call Invalidate() after adding each page but that does not
correct the problem.

Any suggestions?

Wed, 26 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Redrawing bug with XP themes?

2. MFC CPropertySheet Bug

3. MFC CPropertySheet Bug

4. Bug in CPropertySheet?

5. serious MFC bug in CPropertySheet

6. Bug in CPropertySheet::DoModal()?

7. BUG? CPropertySheet.DoModal() Causes Access Violation

8. BUG BUG BUG watch variable

9. Bugs Bugs Bugs galore

10. BUG BUG BUG / VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

11. Drawing in a dialog.... and redrawing... and redrawing....

12. design mode redraw