Trying to use a Class derived from CView outside Frame/Doc/View
Author Message
 Trying to use a Class derived from CView outside Frame/Doc/View

Hello,

I was wondering if you could assist me. I am trying to construct a dialog
box that contains a number of controls such as buttons, edit boxes,
listctrls etc. I would also like to include a CScrollView derived class as
control on the dialog. My problem surfaces when trying to create or turn on
the CScrollView derived class. I am at a loss as to how I would go about
positioning the CScrollView derived class in addition to how I would go
about causing the CScrollView to appear.

Thank you in advance.

Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help in docking CView class and CDialog view class to a MDI frame

2. Regarding the attaching of a CView derived view to a frame window

3. GetDocument outside the View and Doc class ?

4. Which class? App,Frame,View,Doc,MyQwn

5. Getting a pointer to the DOC view frame in the DOC

6. Key/tab problems using VB ActiveX controls in MFC CView and derived classes or PropertyPage

7. Getting a pointer to the DOC view frame in the DOC

8. CView derived class in CControlBar class

9. Draw a view of an MDI app outside the main frame

10. Print Preview outside of Doc/View HOW?

11. How to print outside Doc/View

12. calling CView methods outside of class