MFC Doc/View similar to MSDEV Studio Style Appearence
Author Message
 MFC Doc/View similar to MSDEV Studio Style Appearence

Hi!
   I am writing a MFC MDI Doc/View Application. I need to make it look like
the MSDEV Studio application. The Main Frame should have 3 Splitter views.
And I want to open the Document in a particular pane in the Splitter Window.
Is this possible. I wasn't too sure on how to approach this. Is there any
samples similar to this?

Thanks in Advance

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MFC Doc/View similar to MSDEV Studio Style Appearence

Quote:

Try http://www.codeguru.com/advancedui/index.shtml.
--
Dave

http://mccabe.balliol.ox.ac.uk

Wishful Thinking - Magdalen Bands Night - Thursday 7th week

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MFC Doc/View similar to MSDEV Studio Style Appearence

2. Problems in view switching in Explorer style MFC Doc/View

3. MFC doc-view architecture with hidden view

4. How to Access View methods from Document in MFC DOC/VIEW

5. Developer Studio and its Doc/View Architecture

6. Getting 2nd Doc/View data from 1st Doc/View

7. 1 Doc, 2 different style views

8. 1 doc, 2 styles of views

9. GUI similar to msdev

10. MFC Doc/View and Database

11. toolbar/statusbar; MFC without doc/view

12. CListCtrl as child window of a SDI app without MFC Doc/View