Please Help to Catch CTRL+ALT+DEL under Windows NT
Author Message
 Please Help to Catch CTRL+ALT+DEL under Windows NT

Is there anybody who can tell me
how to catch CTRL+ALT+DELET??

I want to safe a Desktop.

I create this Desktop when I pull out a SmartCard from
a SmartCard Reader. After this I put a mouse and a keyboard
hook on the new Desktop. But the CTRL+ALT+DEL combination
always open the f...... dialog with the shutdown + change password +....
buttons.

Is there a WM_.... message or something like this ???

Please help me.

Thank you

PS: Sorry for new posting, but I want it in some other groups too.

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please Help to Catch CTRL+ALT+DEL under Windows NT
if your're running on NT, CTRL-ALT-DEL is a hotkey that Winlogon.exe
registers before the actual shell is started so that another application
cannot register it. You should look at the gina.hlp file that comes with
Visual C++ or the Platform SDK's GINA sample. If you need to do this on NT,
then writing your own gina dll is probably the best way to go.

--
Tomas Restrepo

http://members.xoom.com/trestrep/

Quote:
>Is there anybody who can tell me
>how to catch CTRL+ALT+DELET??

>I want to safe a Desktop.

>I create this Desktop when I pull out a SmartCard from
>a SmartCard Reader. After this I put a mouse and a keyboard
>hook on the new Desktop. But the CTRL+ALT+DEL combination
>always open the f...... dialog with the shutdown + change password +....
>buttons.

>Is there a WM_.... message or something like this ???

>Please help me.

>Thank you

>PS: Sorry for new posting, but I want it in some other groups too.

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help to Catch CTRL+ALT+DEL under Windows NT

2. Catch CTRL+ALT+DEL under Windows NT

3. Trapping Ctrl+Alt+Del / Ctrl+Esc / Ctrl+Alt+Esc

4. disable Alt+ TAB Ctrl+ESC Ctrl+Alt+DEL key

5. lock CTRL+ALT+DEL - PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

6. Catch ALT+CTRL+DEL in NT4

7. locking out Ctrl+Alt+Del on NT?

8. How to lock out ctrl-alt-del in NT

9. How to disable nt taskbar and ctrl-alt-del

10. How to create a Display like this in Windows XP (Ctrl+Alt+Del)

11. simulate a Ctrl+Alt+Del or Alt-Tab

12. CTRL-ALT-DEL HELP!!!