Can I be called at the end of scroll ?
Author Message
 Can I be called at the end of scroll ?

Hello,

in my CScrollView, I have part of drawing who must not be updated when the
user scroll. I can know when the scrolling begins (with OnScrollBy), but I
don't know when the scrolling is finished, so my entire drawing is never
updated.
Is it possible to specify to the framework that I want be called when a
scroll appears and disappears ? (or just disappears).

Thanks in advance
Thierry

(please remove the XXX, anti-spam)
PS :  excuse me for my bad english, I'm french...

Tue, 05 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I be called at the end of scroll ?

Thierry,

OnScroll should be calling OnDraw for you. The key is to have a smart
OnDraw() that only draws the dirty pics. That way you wont have any screen
flicker. With a smart OnDraw(), your OnSize() will work the same way.

Hope this helps,
Jim

Quote:

>Hello,

>in my CScrollView, I have part of drawing who must not be updated when the
>user scroll. I can know when the scrolling begins (with OnScrollBy), but I
>don't know when the scrolling is finished, so my entire drawing is never
>updated.
>Is it possible to specify to the framework that I want be called when a
>scroll appears and disappears ? (or just disappears).

>Thanks in advance
>Thierry

>(please remove the XXX, anti-spam)
>PS :  excuse me for my bad english, I'm french...

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ending a blocing sockets call (am using MFC's CSocket class)

2. Scroll to end of TextBox

3. How to scroll a EditBox to the end

4. Scrolling a CEdit to the end

5. How to scroll a EditBox to the end

6. MFC ended up calling ATL in Visual .NET

7. I am seachcing a free pascal editor if someone known a web site just called me

8. Getting called at the end of construction with an ATL ActiveX control

9. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

11. Help with compiling a "canned" program

12. Canned Dialogs