DOCUMENT OLE IN OLE FIELD
Author Message
 DOCUMENT OLE IN OLE FIELD

Greetings to all the NG.

My problem is maybe a strange  however. .I'll tray to
expose it hoping to your response.
I have a database of Access with an OLE field, in which I have been
memorized of the "documents" creations with a my application in
VC++5.0.
I would want know the functions (C++) that the OLE server gets from
Access
for launch the serialization of the document compatibility with the
OLE field.
Practically I want to can, create an object "MyDocument" from VB
 ( "MyDocument" it is a class of automation), save directly
in the field of a recordset of access without displaying the
mask "Insert Object" that it would instigate the launching of the
program
associate to the document (in this case I have not  problems to save
the
document or to load it ;) )
Vice versa I want re-create the object beginning from the datum also
contained in the OLE field.

Does anybody of you know anything of it?
Thank you for the contingent responses.

Please, answer by e-mail, thank you.

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLE Question: How to unwrap an OLE document

2. Reading OLE structured storage documents, with OLE objects...

3. OLE Document and OLE View?

4. Insert Word document into OLE Object field from C++

5. Ole document in Access field

6. blobs and Ole what is header info for OLE

7. Ole and Non-Ole Fonts

8. URGENT: How to insert MS Word OLE control into my Dialog : INPLACE OLE ACTIVATION

9. How do I add an OLE after I selected no OLE in the initial setup

10. Reading and Writing to an OLE Object Field useing DAO

11. OLE Field in Access

12. How to read/store bitmaps from Access OLE fields