Get access to a view's member var from another view using multiple templates
Author Message
 Get access to a view's member var from another view using multiple templates

Hi,

I have an app using about 10 doc templates containing different views but
its not a traditional DVA app.
I am maintaining an array of docTemplates to navigate to each of the
windows.   I have also derived a class from CMultiDocTemplate so that I have
access to the views Runtime Class.

I am looking for a way to get access to a member variable in one of the
views from another view.  I would rather not have to move the variables to
the app class.   Also, I have the docTemplate for the view I want to access
but it doesnt have an open document.

Is there a way to get to the view object through its template or its runtime
class info ?

Thanks in advance

Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. access to a views member variables from another view

2. Getting Document info when using multiple views

3. Q:accessing view's members from dll

4. Prob. accessing view's members from dialog

5. class view dosen't shows member variable's and functions defined with macros

6. class view dosen't shows member variable's defined with macros

7. MDI Document template with multiple views?

8. One doc template with multiple views

9. Multiple Dialog Template Form View Question

10. How to modify the Title of each view in Multiple view / one document app

11. Multiple selections in EditCtrl/View and RichEditCtrl/view

12. Multiple views in a single view