How is it possible to put an MDI child window in full screen
Author Message
 How is it possible to put an MDI child window in full screen

How is it possible to put an MDI child window in full screen ?
(like the Edit window in VC++ itself).
In full screen mode the MDI Main frame (title, menu, status bar) is hide and
the Full Screen Child Window enlarge to fit the whole screen.

Thanks !

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:29:09 GMT
 How is it possible to put an MDI child window in full screen
Windows sends a WM_GETMINMAXINFO message when a window's size or position is
about to change.  If you handle this message and let the base class do its
normal work (filling in the MINMAXINFO struct) then add (as in
mathematically add) the sizes of all the things you want to hide, your
window's maximum size will be bigger than the screen by just the right
amount to 'hide' all the bits that you want hidden.  The next thing you need
to do is move the position of the maximised window's position so that the
correct portion of the oversized window is showing.

The place to do this in an MDI app would be CMainFrame.  (I think!)

Quote:
> How is it possible to put an MDI child window in full screen ?
> (like the Edit window in VC++ itself).
> In full screen mode the MDI Main frame (title, menu, status bar) is hide
and
> the Full Screen Child Window enlarge to fit the whole screen.

> Thanks !

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:12:32 GMT

1. How is it possible to put an MDI child window in full screen

2. How to put an MDI child window in full screen

3. how to create a full screen child window?

4. Full Screen and MDI Window

5. I am stuck in FULL screen view.

6. how to put a Dialog full screen

7. Child of a Child Window - Possible?

8. Full Screen CMainFrame in MDI app

9. Change MDI child caption and Close child window button

10. Change MDI child caption and Close child window button

11. MDI application and Full Screen Mode

12. MFC MDI Multiple Views in Separate MDI Child Windows