Splitter Window Resize Problem
Author Message
 Splitter Window Resize Problem

Hello,

I have an SDI application the has a splitter window embedded in another
splitter window wto give me three views in the SDI app.
My problem is that if the user resizes the bottom pane too close to the top
of the app, the splitter does some sort of auto-resize that completely hides
the upper 2 panes. Is there a way to disable whatever auto-sizing the panes
are doing?

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:43:18 GMT

1. Splitter Window Resize Problem

2. Splitter Window Resizing

3. how to adjust splitter windows size after resize

4. Resize splitter-window-panes ???

5. Resizing Splitter Window Bars Please Help

6. Resizing Splitter windows...?

7. Resize a splitter window, how ?

8. Resizing a splitter window?

9. Resize a splitter window?????

10. Q: How to programatically resize the panes of a static splitter window

11. How to resize a splitter window

12. Splitter Window Titles, Resize Question