Question: How to get rid off the scroll bar in Splitter?
Author Message
 Question: How to get rid off the scroll bar in Splitter?

I have a 2-way splitter. But the upper pane has the vertical and horizontal scroll bars. Is there a way to get rid off them?

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;  The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Question: How to get rid off the scroll bar in Splitter?
LZ:

What do you have in the splitter? If it is a CScrollView() then you can get rid of the scrollbars by doing

SetScrollSizes(MM_TEXT, CSize(0,0));

HTH,

David Wilkinson

============

Quote:

> I have a 2-way splitter. But the upper pane has the vertical and horizontal scroll bars. Is there a way to get rid off them?

> -----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
> http://www.codeguru.com/    The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting rid of the default scroll bars

2. Getting rid of CFormView scroll bars

3. CView:rid off menu bar and rise viewport window into relief

4. getting rid of menu and titlebar but keeping Splitters

5. Getting rid of static splitter

6. CListCtrl - How to get rid of Horizontal scroll bar

7. Title Bars: Getting Rid Of Them: Possible?

8. Getting rid of caption bar in SDI app.

9. Getting rid of SIP grab bar in CE 3.0

10. Turning off Vert Scroll bar on a WinForm

11. CRichEditCtrl/View - how to turn off scroll bars

12. How to remove scroll bar from the splitter's pane