Formview - enable switch between two forms ?
Author Message
 Formview - enable switch between two forms ?

Hi:

I am developing application to display data to user in a form:  I have set
up MFC single document doc/veiw application with the view based on a
formview display.

This works fine, but have now got situation where I wish the user to be able
to switch between two forms, and cannot find a way to do it using the MFC
doc/veiw application. I imagine there must be a way to do this, but all my
experiments have brought no results as yet.

Does anybody know the way to be able to change the form being displayed by
the above setup?

Any responses much appreciated.

Regards

Rod.

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:11:44 GMT
 Formview - enable switch between two forms ?
The best thing that you could do is create a separate app. with MDI instead
of SDI then observe the differences in CDerivedApp::InitInstance().  Can you
see the differences with the document template?

--
Mark Thomas
PS To send me an email directly, remove the nospam from the email address

Quote:
> Hi:

> I am developing application to display data to user in a form:  I have set
> up MFC single document doc/veiw application with the view based on a
> formview display.

> This works fine, but have now got situation where I wish the user to be
able
> to switch between two forms, and cannot find a way to do it using the MFC
> doc/veiw application. I imagine there must be a way to do this, but all my
> experiments have brought no results as yet.

> Does anybody know the way to be able to change the form being displayed by
> the above setup?

> Any responses much appreciated.

> Regards

> Rod.

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:48:47 GMT
 Formview - enable switch between two forms ?

Quote:
> Hi:

> I am developing application to display data to user in a form:  I have set
> up MFC single document doc/veiw application with the view based on a
> formview display.

> This works fine, but have now got situation where I wish the user to be
able
> to switch between two forms, and cannot find a way to do it using the MFC
> doc/veiw application. I imagine there must be a way to do this, but all my
> experiments have brought no results as yet.

> Does anybody know the way to be able to change the form being displayed by
> the above setup?

> Any responses much appreciated.

> Regards

> Rod.

Hello, for solve your problem,
1) go to www.codeguru.earthweb.com
2)  Select (Doc\View) on left bar menu
3) Find Multiple view using SDI

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:50:12 GMT
 Formview - enable switch between two forms ?
URL should be http://codeguru.earthweb.com/

Quote:

> > Hi:

> > I am developing application to display data to user in a form:  I have
set
> > up MFC single document doc/veiw application with the view based on a
> > formview display.

> > This works fine, but have now got situation where I wish the user to be
> able
> > to switch between two forms, and cannot find a way to do it using the
MFC
> > doc/veiw application. I imagine there must be a way to do this, but all
my
> > experiments have brought no results as yet.

> > Does anybody know the way to be able to change the form being displayed
by
> > the above setup?

> > Any responses much appreciated.

> > Regards

> > Rod.

> Hello, for solve your problem,
> 1) go to www.codeguru.earthweb.com
> 2)  Select (Doc\View) on left bar menu
> 3) Find Multiple view using SDI

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 02:48:36 GMT

1. Switching between FormView s

2. MFC problem with switching formviews with splitterwindow

3. How do I switch between FormViews in an MDI application

4. How can I use two or more than 2 table of one database in a formview

5. Sizing a FormView to the template form

6. Swapping Forms in a FormView

7. Problem with two threads switching trying to do printf

8. Toolbar switches to two rows when button added

9. CTabCtrl - How can i switch between two Tabs ?

10. switching two variables in C

11. switching two variables in C

12. Switching between two processes